Saturday 28 May 2011

More Havana

In olod Havana they are restoring all the old buildings and every second one is a great museum to all sorts of things.  Most are to do with the revolution.  We strolled in and out of them all day.  Then we would rest in the Plaza or park or Cafe.   I managed to find the chocolate shop within an hour of hitting the streets.  The smell was amazing and the chocolate was better.  With all the other food I'm eating I am starting to fill out my lycra very nicely.

I don't blend in very well, the Latina women only come up to my shoulder and there are very few blondes.
As I walk along the men make kissing sounds or say things that I don't understand but I hope are nice.  They are not hassly or rude so I have decided to go with Renuka's advice and suck it up.  There should be more of it.  Share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment