Monday 16 May 2011

It's Tuesday.

It is amazing how many things you can find to do when you sit down to study.  I woke early and thought I'd get some of my assignment done before Quinn woke.  But here I am, Facebooked and I've set up a blog. I am obviously studying the wrong thing.  

It is Tuesday, we leave on Saturday and I am working six shifts in five days.  As you do.    I obviously think my travels will be interesting, or I am just looking for anything to keep me away from studying, so to blogging.  Which is a silly word.

 I wonder if it is too early to pack, then I think pack what? I am going to the consumer capital of the world so I'll just take a suitcase big enough to fit myself in and consume when I get there.  It is not something I do very often (be a good consumer) but I do like it when I try.

Usually by this time I am a stress mess, worrying or just working myself into a lather about some shit that probably doesn't matter.  This time I must be getting less anal, as I am quite relaxed and don't care if I walk out the door with nothing but the credit cards and a good lipstick.

We start the trip early on Saturday morning, breakfast in Mullumbimby, dinner in New York.

It will be our wedding aniversary, a whole 36 hours of it, which is kind of cute.   I'm sure the twelth is chocolate, lots of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment