Sunday 22 May 2011

It's Saturday.

After sleeping like a psychotic cocaine addict, I finished packing, did a last minute obsessive sweep of the house and we managed to leave home and arrive at the airport on time.

Quinn was too excited and wanted to be first on the plane.  I like to be last.  I don't want to spend any more time on there than I have to.

As we were ascending we went through some clouds and he said, "oh look, we're going through clouds, this must be what heaven is like".  That put a smile on my face and changed my attitude.  Thought I might as well see it as flying through heaven as anything else.

Either my legs have gotten longer (I wish) or the legroom has gotten shorter and by the time we got to L.A. my hips were screaming.  I've decided to get them replaced when we get home,  I don't like these ones anyway,  they make my bum look big.

So the flight was OK.  Then we had to clear immigration and customs and get to the next flight.  Dante couldn't even describe the two hours of hell that was.

I kept thinking, "OK, when does the fun start?"

But now we are here and how good does it feel to get naked and lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment