Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mexico

Quinn omited in the taxi on the way to the airport, so I spent six hours stinking of stomach bile on the way to Cancun.  Fun.  Now any time we get in a taxi he has to wear a plastic bag hooked over each ear.  It is amazing what you an get a kid to do when you threaten to take away the DS.

Mexio is warm, hot even.  Whih makes it a ery sleepy plae.  Hey I love this omputer as I type I find more and more keys that don´t work.  It will disuise my bad spelling beause you will not know what I hae misspelled, waht is poor typing and what are just missing letters.  Good.

I slept the sleep of the dead, woke up and fell onto a massage table for an hour then threw myself into the Carribean Oean, ate Catus at a restaurante called 100 percent natural and am now feeling about 64 perent human.

I find myself mixing the 25 words of Spanish that I know with Indonesian, which onfuses the hell out of anyone I speak to.  Then I smile and say OK we will have to speak English, beause any locals English is better that my Spanish.

It is very handy traveling with someone who speaks four languages and knows Latin.  Apart from him also being able to carry heavy bags. 
Even Quinn´s Spanish is better than mine and he learned from Pokemon cards.

We are staying in an Eco Hotel in the middle of Canun ity.  It is just what I need, I reharge in a garden and this one is beautiful.  It also makes me feel better about not paying the arbon tax on my airfare.

Food, fooooooood.  I am working on a fabulous muffin top and the Burkah is working well.  Mexican food in Mexico is great, as opposed to Mexican food anywhere else.  I want to try eerything I have never eaten before and we are only here for two days. 

The city was definately the place to stay, the beahes are beautiful but are bound by wall to wall massive hotels.  Kind of Gold Coast meets Kuta but bigger.

The pool is calling and I´m sure I can hear more food.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment