Wednesday 8 June 2011

I'm just not square enough.

Times square.  Why would you?

We headed for Times Square today.  When you travel with a kid you have to do many things that you don't want to do.  Like travel with them.

Anyway, Times Square it was.  Toys R Us is there.  It is quite amazing.  It has a Ferris Wheel in the store. and everything any child or childish grown up could want.

It had a lego Johnny Depp.  That did it for me.      Lifesize.

So Quinn had a ball.  He chose carefully the things he wanted to buy with his money.  Not that he had earned it.  He found it lying around the house, left there when Karl would empty his pockets and Quinn thought it was fair game.

He bought zibbits, and a hex bug nano.  Yeah, what the?

Then we spilled out of the store back onto Times Square.  I don't get why everyone goes there.  If you want to know what it is like go to Harvey Normans on sale day and stand in the television department.  But get them to put each telly onto a different station and you have Times Square.

No wonder so many people get pick pocketed.  Everyone is a tourist and everyone has their camera out.

I wanted to pickpocket them.

Then we went to La Maison du Chocolate.  But that is a story on its own.

Then we got a text saying Keith was to arrive at his office in 50 minutes.  Just enough time to get there.

I could tell you the details but then I would have to kill you.

See photo on facebook.

I was so buzzed I walked out onto Broadway and tried to show everyone, but they were all in their twenties and no one knew who he was.  So I picked a middle aged man sitting on a building ledge and went over to show him.  "Look it's me, with Keith Richards!"................... "I no understand English".    Bubble burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment